Although service is at the heart of our business, and we strive to provide you with the best possible service, you may not be satisfied with our service. If you have any complaints about our service, please notify our customer service team as soon as possible. Our customer service team will discuss the complaint with you and assess how we can further tailor our service to your needs. You will find that we can easily resolve almost all your complaints this way. Of course, it can happen that you cannot reach a satisfactory solution with our customer service. In that case, you can use our complaint procedure. If necessary, we will refer your complaint to our executive board.
Article 1. Definitions
In this office complaint procedure, the following definitions apply:
- Complaint: any written expression of dissatisfaction by or on behalf of prospects, customers or other demonstrably interested parties towards COMCAM or the persons working under its responsibility about the provision and implementation of services;
- Complainant: the prospect, customer or other interested party or their representative filing a complaint.
Article 2. Filing a complaint
Complaints can be filed as follows:
Article 3. Confidentiality and cost-free handling of complaints
- Both the complainant and COMCAM will treat complaints confidentially.
- The complainant will not be charged for the cost of handling the complaint.
Article 4. Responsibilities
- COMCAM is responsible for the timely handling of the complaint.
- COMCAM will keep the complainant informed about the handling of the complaint.
- COMCAM will maintain a complaint file.